Possible eggcorn (and tuckass)

Mark Peters markpeters33 at YAHOO.COM
Sun Mar 15 21:15:13 UTC 2009

Argh... Not sure why this gibberish happens. My attempt to clean up the post:

I don't think so... I don't see any logic to it ("jewelry duty" as an eggcorn). But here's one I've been meaning to post: "tuckass" as a misspelling "tochus" or "tuchus":

I bought some damn fine coffee and can't wait to drink it! When our hopper is empty, you can bet your sweet tuckass I'm filling it with my delicious find.
http://www.unrelatedsidenote.com/?p=2411

Joe has been taking a lot heat from the Old Media Members of the Dead Men Walking Press. Seems as he axed that one a simple question that exposed that ones tuckass so that even the blind could see his butt cleveage. Lordy.
http://thecsquare.blogspot.com/2008/10/mr-clean-rocks-left-declares-war-on-joe.html

You can shave an ugly dogs tuckass and make it walk backwards but it's still an ugly dog.
http://gritsforbreakfast.blogspot.com/2009/03/fleshing-out-possible-juvie-reform.html

You don't have to be a hobo genius to catch the train of thought behind this one. Eggcorn Database, are you listening...

Mark