cloud computing

Tom Zurinskas truespel at HOTMAIL.COM
Sun May 24 03:21:40 UTC 2009

I'm too old to remember where I saw the term "cloud computing" but it was yesterday for the first time, and I've been on computers almost daily since email first came out.  We used a Lotus email product back in the 80s.

Cloud computing means using applications on the web like google docs.  I don't think "cloud aps" (my term) on the web were in existence in the 80's.  Too soon.  Memory was too small.  I remember paying $250 for a 0.5 Meg hard disk back then and thought it was huge.  Back when Computer Shopper looked like a telephone book.

see truespel.com