"anymore" = "not previously but now"

David A. Daniel dad at POKERWIZ.COM
Sat Nov 14 21:22:12 UTC 2009

I, almost sixty-ish, from Southeast CA, also find this sentence unworthy of
note. Anymore - meaning now, these days, nowadays - is normal for me, and
has been since I was a kid. Although, it does ring a little old fashioned
now, as I think about it.
DAD

Palin's book on Amazon. It says: “People who bought this book
 well, people
who bought this book had never bought a book before."