OED Access qjuestion

Joel S. Berson Berson at ATT.NET
Sun Nov 22 01:00:12 UTC 2009

Won't the page number permit the librarian from whom you request the
article to identify the article and copy the entirety?  I once had a
similar problem, contacted the holding library by email, and the
library kindly told me what pages (or was it even article title?  But
the problem is the same) I should ask for.

Joel