*correction* "Murphy's Law" 1943, not (UNCLASSIFIED)

Thu Oct 15 21:04:07 UTC 2009

Classification: UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE

It's a little disappointing that this has turned out to be false.
Although I've been skeptical of some of Stephen's claims over the years,
his research is always interesting, and it wouldn't surprise me if he
did find a significant antedating of Murphy's Law someday (or full/whole
nine yards).