This is called juncture, I think?

Wed Sep 9 16:32:18 UTC 2009

I wish you'd spell out just what it is that you are hearing.

Meanwhile, here is another juncture issue exhibited by folks who are
against the Democrat's attempts at providing health benefits for all and
end-of-life counselling for the dying:

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://z.about.com/d/politicalhumor/1
/0/X/t/2/protest-youth-in-asia.jpg&
imgrefurl=http://politicalhumor.about.com/od/funnypictures/ig/Funny-Protest-Signs/Youth-in-Asia.htm&
usg=__-C36iE-CyvwK2H_-pJ0IcQ6dXig=&h=375&w=500&sz=47&hl=en&start=4&tbnid=6bKuISLHupDexM:&
tbnh=98&tbnw=130&
prev=/images%3Fq%3D%2522Youth%2BIn%2BAsia%2522%26gbv%3D2%26hl%3Den%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-US:official%26sa%3DG

(If that doesn't work, just search Google Images for "Youth in Asia"--say
it over to yourselves three times)