shawty

Tom Zurinskas truespel at HOTMAIL.COM
Thu Sep 10 18:18:14 UTC 2009

Ellen's pronuciation of "shawty" changes the "t" to a "d".  SHAW-dee ~shaudee.  I think that's the majority form in USA, but perhaps not in UK.  She does a good job with the "awe" vowel.  Some folks (awe-droppers) don't say "awe" any more, replacing it with "ah".  So "shawty" would become "shoddy", Which would be a shoddy way of saying shawty.

see truespel.com phonetic spelling

http://windowslive.com/Campaign/SocialNetworking?ocid=PID23285::T:WLMTAGL:ON:WL:en-US:SI_SB_facebook:082009