Off-list

Charles Doyle cdoyle at UGA.EDU
Thu Sep 17 20:28:04 UTC 2009

First, was Dulles a St. Louis cardinal?

Second, was he the son of the notorious Alan Dulles--who was, as I recall, brother to the notorious John Foster?

Back in the 1960s or so, a new consolidated school was built in Eagle Lake, TX, (in the county where I grew up).  They named it John Foster Dulles High School.  I wonder if they've ever wished they could change the name.  Probably not.

Best wishes.

Charlie