"processed" n.

Arnold Zwicky zwicky at STANFORD.EDU
Fri Apr 16 15:51:08 UTC 2010

i've now found the quote, from the 4/15 California Report:

Five years ago some outdoor pot growers in the area say they could
command a premium of four to five thousand dollars per pound. This
year prices for some high-quality grades have dropped to under $2000,
according to interviews with 12 growers and a federal agency that
monitors the marijuana trade. Mendocino County sheriff Tom Allman says
he's seen pot going for even less.

"The lowest price I heard that was this year, in 2010, was in
Boonville, at $800 per pound. That's rock bottom low," explains
Allman. Allman also says in some cases growers simply can't get rid of
their processed pot. "We arrested a man who had?800 pounds of
processed. 800 pounds of processed. And we asked him, 'What are you
going to do with 800 pounds of processed? And he said: 'I don't know."

   http://www.californiareport.org/archive/R201004150850/a

so: nouning by truncation.

arnold