Eyjafjallajokull from an icelander

Tom Zurinskas truespel at HOTMAIL.COM
Thu Apr 22 19:38:30 UTC 2010

I don't dispute that "huddle" is two syllables, but notation that would write it "hudl" would be bad because how would you foespel (phonetically spell) "huddling" to show 3 syllables.  To foespel it "hudling" would look like 2 syllables.  In truespel it's ~hudool and ~hudooleeng (where ~ool is as in "wool".

see truespel.com phonetic spelling