protest = 'demonstrate in public to draw attention to'

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Sun Apr 25 12:51:09 UTC 2010

Why become an advocate for migraines or protest the need for jobs when you
can rally for global warming instead?

CNN reports James Cameron's involvement in a public demonstration
today(called the "Climate Rally")  in which "thousands will rally for
climate change."  That means they're against it.

Meanwhile the bottom-of-the-screen note says "Call For Climate Change."

JL