Maurer

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Tue Aug 3 04:06:58 UTC 2010

On Mon, Aug 2, 2010 at 8:28 PM, George Thompson <george.thompson at nyu.edu> wrote:
> Federal prison[ers] at Lexington, Ky.

My word! I haven't come across a single other mention of that place
since I was a kid in Saint Louis! I had begun to think that the
existence of the place was just some urban myth. In StL, the word on
the street was that it was only or, at least, primarily, a
prison-cum-hospital/rehab facility specifically for narcotics addicts.

So, the place really exists / existed? and is / was? a pen for
criminals other than heads.

Youneverknow.

--
-Wilson