"Thanks! I Needed That!"

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Sun Aug 22 19:05:55 UTC 2010

When I started this thread I had an unconvincing feeling that the incident
is in R. C. Sheriff's 1929 play, "Journey's End," which was filmed in 1930.

I didn't mention it because I thought I could check my personal copy - which
I haven't found after hours of looking. Paul's thinking leads me to float
the suggestion.

Nothing I saw on the Web, however, supports this attribution.

Will search my shelves some more.

JL