[dZ&gwar], [dZ&gjuwar], and [dZ&gwaIr]

Tom Zurinskas truespel at HOTMAIL.COM
Tue Dec 28 21:53:03 UTC 2010

Thanks for that.

By my count the vowel sound /&/ as in the word "cat" is represented in English over 99% of the time (in terms of word frequency) by the letter "a".  So it's obvious to choose letter "a" to indicate that sound in truespel phonetic notation, because when you hear ~a it's spelled by letter "a" 99% of the time.  In fact it's the most consistent vowel spelling in English tradspel.

see truespel.com phonetic spelling