language Web sites for student assignment

Amy West medievalist at W-STS.COM
Tue Feb 2 13:56:05 UTC 2010

I hesitate because I haven't talked about the role of encyclopedias
in research yet -- (starting point, not end point). I'll be doing
that when I get them rolling on their research proposals.

---Amy West