Poss. Ety. of "twink" [Was Re: Theriomorphism in a Los Angeles Gay Community]

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Sat Feb 13 14:05:51 UTC 2010

Dundes gives this version of the poem, which adds a couple of lines possibly
cut off by GB:

Starkle starkle little twink
Who the hell you are I think.
I'm not under the alcofluence of incohol
I'm not as drunk as some thinkle peep I am
And besides I only had tea Martoonies
Anyway I've all day Sober to sunday up in.
I fool so feelish I don't know who is me yet
But the drunker I stand here the longer I get.

[punctuation sic].

It isn't really a parody of the nursery rhyme. It just starts off like one.

JL