Poss. Ety. of "twink" [Was Re: Theriomorphism in a Los Angeles Gay Community]

Victor Steinbok aardvark66 at GMAIL.COM
Sat Feb 13 16:24:56 UTC 2010

 From one of the site discussing the latter's authorship, a couple more
with same attribution. (I am making no claims of any kind, merely
copying and pasting.)

http://bit.ly/c9kuT3

> As the poets have mournfully sung,
> Death takes the innocent young,
> The rolling-in-money,
> The screamingly-funny,
> And those who are very well hung.

> After vainly invoking the Muse,
> A poet cried "Hell! What's the use?
> "There is more inspiration
> "At Grand Central Station--
> "I shall go there this moment and cruise."

> A friend, who is *not* an ascetic,
> Says: "Ireland, my dear, is magnetic!
> "No snakes; lots of elves,
> "Who just *offer* themselves--
> "Rather small, but most sympathetic."

Not that these have any connection...

Oddly enough, the same author came up yesterday in an entirely different
(and mostly unrelated to this group) context.

http://bit.ly/aoKT7h

But if you do want to see more of this exchang, there is a response and
a rejoinder.
http://bit.ly/brZsSv
http://bit.ly/aEbx17

     VS-)