Carrying pole

Douglas G. Wilson douglas at NB.NET
Sat Feb 27 02:37:21 UTC 2010

--

Maybe not a general term, maybe (obsolete?) US military slang: "chogi[e]
stick": a few examples are Googleable.

[I guess this is the same "chogi" which means "[Korean] laborer", also
"go", also "carry"/"tote"/"hump" or so (IIRC) ... shown in HDAS ... I
suppose from Korean, I don't know from which Korean word or by what
semantic route.]

-- Doug Wilson