Misplaced modifier of the...well, end of the decade

Tom Zurinskas truespel at HOTMAIL.COM
Fri Jan 1 15:22:06 UTC 2010

I'd say we need some testimonials before trying pampers for a good night's sleep.  But if  one uses pampers and gets a good night's sleep, would that be just a placebo affect?  Or how about huggies?  Or maybe a real soft downy pillow?

see truespel.com phonetic spelling