Misplaced modifier of the...well, end of the decade

Amy West medievalist at W-STS.COM
Sun Jan 3 16:20:10 UTC 2010

No, no, no, Mark. You've forgotten that Cheerios and Pampers relate
to the two ends of the alimentary canal. The connection is obvious!
But not appetizing to realize on a cereal box.

---Amy West