"Bindle"

Robin Hamilton robin.hamilton2 at BTINTERNET.COM
Fri Jan 8 02:46:39 UTC 2010

> Wasn't there also a story named "Cities in Flight"? Or is that just a
> brainfart?

I'm not sure if there was ever one particular story with that title, before
it became the cover-title for the whole series, but there may well have
been.  I came on it in the late sixties via _Earthman Come Home_ which,
though I didn't know it at the time, repackaged as a novel what were
originally separate short stories published in John W. Campbell's
_Astounding_, later renamed (after Wilson's time, I'd guess <g>) _Analog_.

Robin