Pied-Noir

Salikoko Mufwene s-mufwene at UCHICAGO.EDU
Sun Jan 17 17:38:36 UTC 2010

Hope some of you could read what I posted recently about "Pied-Noir." I
can not read the posted quotations on my own computer in the "read" mode
but can in the "reply" mode... just in case your systems are similar to
mine in reading the embedded codes in Wikipedia and Le trésor.

Sali.

Salikoko S. Mufwene                    s-mufwene at uchicago.edu
The Frank J. McLoraine Distinguished Service Professor of Linguistics and the College
Professor, Committee on Evolutionary Biology
University of Chicago                  773-702-8531; FAX 773-834-0924
Department of Linguistics
1010 East 59th Street
Chicago, IL 60637, USA
http://humanities.uchicago.edu/faculty/mufwene