McWhorter on "Negro" [Was: on "Negro English"] (UNCLASSIFIED)

Tom Zurinskas truespel at HOTMAIL.COM
Tue Jan 19 21:29:40 UTC 2010

I dissagree.  I think it's a good idea to know what others think is pejorative so you don't call them that out of ignorance.  News to me is that black folk think "Negro" is pejorative.  I'll stay away from that.  It's gonna be "black black black" from now on so everybody is happy.  But somewhere out there in the evolution of words I think a better term will pop up.  What's Swahili for black person.

see truespel.com phonetic spelling

http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/196390709/direct/01/