"Hanoi Jane"

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Thu Jul 1 22:28:00 UTC 2010

Jane Fonda made her notorious visit to Hanoi in July, 1972.  Any earlier
exx. would be surprising - though not impossible, owing to her outspoken
criticism of American policy.

In the mid or late 1990s I saw a brand-new bumper sticker on a
late-model SUV that read, "Boycott Jane Fonda, Commie Bitch!"
JL