Whilst

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Sat Jul 17 18:03:23 UTC 2010

Republicans are not the worst of everything moral/ethical.  You're thinking
of Tea Partiers.  To keep it linguistic,  Tea Party "non-leader" (seems
every Tea Party member is equally a leader because they believe in freedom)
Mark Williams exclaim on CNN that the NAACP is a top racist organization,
partly because it has the word "colored" in its name?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/07/14/mark-williams-tea-party-express-naacp-racist_n_646989.html

What he did next is even weirder, if possible. It's a letter to Abe Lincoln.

JL