yet more GB caveats (UNCLASSIFIED)

Sun Jul 18 15:11:17 UTC 2010

Classification: UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE

You are correct, it is not from GB.  It is from "AskAlexander", a
full-text database maintained by the Conjuring Arts Research Center.  A
fairly specialized library, but useful for those of us who are
interested in conjuring literature.

The cite in question is from _The Linking Ring_, the journal of the
International Brotherhood of Magicians.  AskAlexander has a full run
digitized and available in PDF form.  The page number listed was taken
from the page image in the database.  At that time, _TLR_ paginated on a
volume-by-volume basis.