query: a cock and cock story

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Tue Jul 27 00:22:20 UTC 2010

I go to bed *very* late!

I was surprised discover that "pull the pud" was a mere variant of
"pull(ing) the pud(ding)" and there's "flog(ging) the dog(ging)."
Those that you've listed are all *new* to me!

Q. What did the butcher do when his shop caught fire?
A. He grabbed his meat and beat it!

The Family Guy, Peter Griffin, is accustomed to "strking out a few
knuckle children."

-Wilson

On Sun, Jul 25, 2010 at 5:48 AM, Bill Palmer <w_a_palmer at bellsouth.net> wrote:
> Sender:       American Dialect Society <ADS-L at LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
> Poster:       Bill Palmer <w_a_palmer at BELLSOUTH.NET>
> Subject:      Re: query: a cock and cock story
>
> Wilson,
>
> You either get up very early or go to bed very late.
>
> Your post makes me think there must be a million slang terms for male
> masturbation...prob'ly been discussed here in the past.  I haven't learned
> to competently search the archives.
>
> Exx.
> Flogging his log
> Spanking his monkey