getting his freak

Rick Barr rickbarremail at GMAIL.COM
Tue Jun 8 11:47:47 UTC 2010

Here's another "Get your ___ on" example that hasn't been mentioned yet, and
that made it to a story that was published in 2007:

"I liked watching her. I almost demolished this apartment so we could both
get our perve on" (Nam Le, "Meeting Elise," *One Story* 93, June 30, 2007,
p. 1).

There's a fair number of Google hits for "Get your perv(e) on."

-- Rick