-est x3 (UNCLASSIFIED)

Mon Jun 14 16:31:27 UTC 2010

Classification: UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE

G.K., "Play, Film Offered on Same Bill."  Los Angeles Times, 29 Jul 1939
p. A9 col 6

""Western Caravans" is the rip-roaringest, hard-shootingest,
cattle-rustlingest western shown in some time."

Ed Ainsworth, "As You Might Say--"  LA Times 12 Sep 1944 p A4 col 1
"Down in Texas today there is going to be the goldangest,
rip-roaringest, name-callingest scrap since the days of the late
unlamented carpetbaggers."