Speakers of AmE needed for 5-min web-recording survey

Damien Hall djh514 at YORK.AC.UK
Sat Jun 19 12:07:56 UTC 2010

Dear all

Apologies for cross-postings and to those on these lists who don't speak
American English. If that's you, you can delete this! (For these purposes,
I'm not sure whether 'American' means 'North American' and includes
'Canadian' or not.)

If you grew up speaking some variety of American English, as I think most
people on these lists did, Claire Bowern (Yale) would appreciate your help
with a survey: she is making a trial of Flash web-recording. You'd have to
record something while sitting at your computer. Further details at her
website below. Any questions should also go to Claire (her e-mail is
below): I'm just passing this on from an e-mail I got.

Many thanks, on Claire's behalf!

Best wishes

Damien Hall