Modern Proverb: Life is just one damn thing after another (slight antedating 1909 July 20)

Dan Goncharoff thegonch at GMAIL.COM
Sat Mar 20 00:25:15 UTC 2010

Some additional thoughts:

Hubbard and Calvert certainly knew each other. If Calvert wrote it, it
would have been in The Open Road, which is not in GB except for one issue.

Hubbard, through the Roycrofters Shops, would sell epigrams, and his
books would indicate the price next to the epigrams.

DanG