ept

Victor Steinbok aardvark66 at GMAIL.COM
Sun Mar 21 17:08:40 UTC 2010

A quick hit for "socially-ept" from Yahoo Answers:
http://bit.ly/cv5WSt
Advice to making a homeschooler socially ept and able to say things to
people without being stupid?

I don't think this was ironic.

Wordnik has four quotations--none ironic and one suffering from the
long-s problem, it seems:

http://www.wordnik.com/words/ept

     VS-)