ept

Sun Mar 21 17:10:06 UTC 2010

This usage shows a lot of couth in my opinion.

-----Original Message-----
From: Paul Frank <paulfrank at POST.HARVARD.EDU>
Date:         Sun, 21 Mar 2010 17:57:49
To: <ADS-L at LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
Subject:      Re: [ADS-L] ept

Not that I'd ever heard this before, but "socially ept" gets 21 Google
Books hits:

<http://books.google.com/books?q=%2B%22socially+ept%22&btnG=Search+Books>

And 3,730 Google hits:

<http://www.google.co.uk/#hl=en&source=hp&q=%22socially+ept%22&meta=&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=&fp=632e1c8883aa332a>

"Socially apt" gets a lot more Google Books and plain vanilla Google hits.

Paul

Paul Frank
Translator
German, French, Italian, Chinese => English
Huémoz - Aigle - Neuchâtel, Switzerland
paulfrank at post.harvard.edu
paul.frank at bfs.admin.ch