Sexual meaning of chimney and chimney sweeps in the 18th century?

Robin Hamilton robin.hamilton2 at BTINTERNET.COM
Tue Mar 30 00:04:12 UTC 2010

> How very confusing, Robin!
>
> Judy

What's confusing?

That Farmer dissed the Street, or that he was a pornographer or a
plagiarist, or he was sloppy when it came to texts?

I could give you chapter-and-verse on all three counts.

        :-((

I love the man, but he drives me mad!

R.