OT: More broadcast journalism

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Sat May 1 15:02:02 UTC 2010

I apologize for the last nonlinguistic posting, which I thought was going to
an individual member.

How commonly, BTW, is/was the devil really referred to as the "Black Man"?
I get the feeling that it was rather rare and is more familiar today to
academics than to anyone else.

JL