"Throw the Bums Out"

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Thu May 6 19:44:46 UTC 2010

Cool.  Francis also wrote one of the greatest baseball poems in the history
of baseball poetry.

This looks like how I remember (sic) it:
http://home.earthlink.net/~sscutchen/baseball/Poetry/pitcher-francis.htm
The distracting expanses between free-verse couplets are artifactual.

JL