cocktail = deadly mixture

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Thu May 13 12:35:22 UTC 2010

Actually, _d-second_ could be The Word Of The Year. Who knows?

What's it mean?

BTW, the second time around I heard "cocktail for catastrophe." (Note
early hour of my previous post.)  More than forty raw Googlits back to
2007.  A Google Books snippet shows "...for disaster" in Parliament as far
back as 1982 (apparently) in a nonmaterial application.

Proof that alliteration is slow to evolve.

JL