Dawn Ginsbergh's Revenge (Was: Quote: I shall lose no time in reading it: antedating (1871) (Gladstone 1897) (Disraeli 1898)

Laurence Horn laurence.horn at YALE.EDU
Mon May 17 00:03:02 UTC 2010

At 7:15 PM -0400 5/16/10, Garson O'Toole wrote:

>(Off topic) Beinecke is a very beautiful building on the inside. The
>outside looks like a blockhouse designed to survive near ground zero.
>Sorry to hear that the volume in the Beinecke is missing.
>
>Garson

Now, now.  How many blockhouses designed to survive near ground zero
have "windows" of translucent marble?   I always thought it looked
like a rather elegant standing waffle.

LH