IsLAHM

Tom Zurinskas truespel at HOTMAIL.COM
Mon Nov 1 21:23:05 UTC 2010

I slam.  In the great American tradition.  On one of his first recordings, Thomas Edison pronounced "Italian" as EYE-talian.

Another tough one is "muslim", which I understand is ~mooslim (~oo as in "look", stress first syllable).  One talking dictioanry said ~muzlim.

see truespel.com phonetic spelling