DOTI (downgrading of text initialisms)

Mon Nov 29 14:27:40 UTC 2010

Talking of shifting, am I the only one who recalls LOL meaning, sarcastically, "lots of luck" - or did I just never understand?

James D. SMITH               |If history teaches anything
South SLC, UT                |it is that we will be sued
jsmithjamessmith at yahoo.com   |whether we act quickly and
                                    decisively