Singing in a dialect and "Authentic pronunciation"

Tom Zurinskas truespel at HOTMAIL.COM
Sat Oct 2 15:49:09 UTC 2010

Amy Walker does her thing on 21 English dialects/accents.  So which one it authentic?  Just amazing.

om.au/amy-walker-21-different-english-accents-and-dialects/

see truespel.com phonetic spelling