Aunt; was Re: "Authentic pronunciation" (UNCLASSIFIED)

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Thu Oct 7 15:29:42 UTC 2010

We didn't have rabbits in Manhattan. That movie scared hell out of me.  I'd
imagined they were small.

The Caerbannog rabbit was also bad news. Like the swamp bunny that attacked
the President in 1979.

And Bugs Bunny -  reckoned by Salvador Dali the most terrifying creature on
earth.

JL