Synonyms for sex organs in Spanish (cp. to English)

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Fri Oct 22 18:30:49 UTC 2010

On Fri, Oct 22, 2010 at 11:23 AM, Joel S. Berson <Berson at att.net> wrote:

> In English there are many more synonyms for being intoxicated
> (although many are expressions rather than single words). Â At least
> as enumerated by Paul Dickson in Drunk: The Definitive Drinker's
> Dictionary (2009).

FWIW, I agree with Joel's implied assertion that there probably aren't
a large number of words for the sexual organs in English, slang or
whatever, even if in-the-heat-of-moment nonce-expressions could
somehow be included in the count.

For the delectation of those interested in such things, the strangest
term for the female genitalia that I know of and which may not already
be well-known to others is _ice-cream ball._ As for its origin or
semantics, I have not even a WAG.

--
-Wilson
–––