kype

Joel S. Berson Berson at ATT.NET
Sat Oct 23 17:45:32 UTC 2010

At 10/23/2010 12:06 PM, Victor Steinbok wrote:
>  No, I meant that they are bigoted in a strange way.
>
>     VS-)

But bigotry against Jews is not strange -- that is, not "10. a.
Unfamiliar, abnormal, or exceptional to a degree that excites wonder
or astonishent; difficult to take in or account for; queer,
surprising, unaccountable."

(I'm not arguing with Victor, merely noting my somewhat different
characterization of these particular bigots.)

Joel