kype

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Sat Oct 23 20:14:47 UTC 2010

On Sat, Oct 23, 2010 at 1:45 PM, Joel S. Berson <Berson at att.net> wrote:
> bigotry against Jews is not strange

Isn't that the sad truth!

And there's very little more socially creepy than attempting to use
anti-Semitism as a means of bridging the racial gap.

"All right, I'll admit it. I *despise* shiftless, welfare-queen
niggers! (Oh, I don't mean *you*, of course! You're one of the good
ones. So well-spoken! You've been to college, probably. First in your
family, no doubt! That's so great, so great. The rest of the nig-nogs
should be like you!) But, we *both* hate those big-nosed, goddamn
Jews, am I right? Am I right? So, WTF?! High five, brother!"

Aaarrrggghhh!!!

--
-Wilson
–––