Bad Girls Ride Again

Sun Oct 31 01:11:48 UTC 2010

The name Exotica has been used by individuals without a full
complement of clothing since 1964 or before:

2006, Drawn to television: prime-time animation from the Flintstones
to Family guy by M. Keith Booker

The premise is simple: Shapely exotic dancer Exotica Jones (voiced by
Pamela Anderson, whose 1996 film Barb Wire—itself based on a comic
book—is a clear predecessor to the series) secretly doubles, for
reasons never really explained, as Stripperella, a scantily clad
crime-fighting super-hero. Though she is barely even disguised, no one
seems to be able to recognize that Exotica is Stripperella, …

http://books.google.com/books?id=EGtTOAGYSWQC&q=exotica#v=snippet&

1964 November 5, Jet magazine

That tall, leggy brunette dancer "Exotica,"  who is complaining that
pictures taken of her in a topless bathing suit by news media for
publicity rather than commercial use, are being used without her
authorization in the controversial GOP movie,  Choice. She demanded
that she be paid for the picture immediately and that the money be
made out in a check to the Johnson for President campaign or she will
sue.

http://books.google.com/books?id=08ADAAAAMBAJ&q=Exotica#v=snippet&