Whilst

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Tue Sep 7 21:17:59 UTC 2010

On Tue, Sep 7, 2010 at 4:14 PM, Jonathan Lighter <wuxxmupp2000 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Affected? Â Brit immigrant? Â Can we know?

This is a worthless comment, but WTF? It won't be my first one. :-) Or
the last one, either. :-)

"Whilst" strikes me as rather old-fashioned and Southern, friendly.
You know, like listening to old country-folk who come from [down] home
talking about dem olden days.

Not in the rap cited, of course. I wasn't able to discern the
speaker's point at a glance and decided to quit while I was ahead, not
wasting my time trying to parse it.

--
-Wilson
–––