How NOT to write a teach-yourself grammar

Herb Stahlke hfwstahlke at GMAIL.COM
Sat Sep 25 22:36:59 UTC 2010

My family and I were driving south to Atlanta on I75 in the late '70s.
 In southern Tennessee we got off onto US25 and a few miles out into
the country we passed a junk yard/rummage sale with a hand-painted
sign that read "Odds 'n' Inns."

Herb