How NOT to write a teach-yourself grammar

Tom Zurinskas truespel at HOTMAIL.COM
Sun Sep 26 04:36:34 UTC 2010

A junkyard called "Odds 'n' Inns?" Must be for "pickers" to overnight?  Continental breakfast?

Ah thank wee need to worsh out dialects when tockin bout standard prununciation, else we wuent know wut were tocking about.

see truespel.com phonetic spelling