"Ching-chong"

Tom Zurinskas truespel at HOTMAIL.COM
Fri Apr 1 00:34:04 UTC 2011

Interesting how the "i" in "chin" ~chin changes in "ching" ~cheeng to ~ee (as in "see")
Also how the "o" in "chon" ~chaan changes in "chong" ~chaung to ~au (as in "launch")
Must have something to do with saying the "g".

Tom Zurinskas, Conn 20 yrs, then Tenn 3, NJ 33, now FL 9.
The FREE English-based phonetic converters, URL and text , are at truespel.com